Wednesday 13 August 2014

Ruby Shoo and Lindy Bop Collaboration

That's right ladies, Ruby Shoo, a vintage inspired shoe line - that's a bit like a toned-down version of Irregular Choice - has now started a collaboration with Lindy Bop vintage inspired clothing!

You can find the full collection on the Lindy Bop website, but here are my top picks to get you started.


My absolute favourites are 'Drew', in teal green with ruffle trim (£37.99)

Ruby Shoo


The red court shoes, 'Claudia', have a lovely elegant heel (£31.99)

Ruby Shoo

If you like a bit more ankle support, then the lace-up brogue 'Mischa' could be fore you (£37.99)

Ruby Shoo

Finally, 'Viv' has a style that reminds me a little of the Chie Mihara shoes (£35.99)

Ruby Shoo


The prices are very reasonable as you can see, but as for the sizing - alas, although they go up to a European size 41, I find it runs small from the styles I've tried on previously (I wear a 41 from J Shoes, and a 41.5 from Clarks/Marks & Spencer, just to give you some reference) so if you're a larger size like me you  might find the range a bit restrictive.  It's probably just as well, I'm on a clothes spending ban this month!

Do you own any Ruby Shoos?

 Linkups:

11 comments:

  1. booo I'm a very large UK8 :( I do like that these are very IC in style but not as wacky. I just can't deal with all the clashes on IC shoes, way too busy for me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, shame you won't get in them either! I can't get into the lovely retro style Miss L Fire shoes either, they also run small. Clarks all the way for me at the moment, have you seen their luscious Autumn range? Currently lusting after about 3 or 4 pairs including these blood-red boots:
      http://www.clarks.co.uk/p/26101020
      x

      Delete
  2. Ooh lovely! Especially that first one.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, thank you for sharing! these look fab.

    Sammi@http://beautifuldreamerami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet these don't work with my super narrow, although averagely sized foot either! I'm basically Clarks or nothing these days, nothing else ever fits! Apparently everyone apart from me in the world has wide feet!

    But on the plus, Lindy Bop have started making PETITE dresses - petite 50s repro dresses was something I never thought I'd see! I just bought my first one and it fits like a dream, so they're basically my favourite brand ever at the moment regardless :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have very narrow feet as well, but some Italian shoes are actually made for narrow feet. Sadly they are rarely repro style shoes. I purchased Pinup Couture heels recently and they weren't too wide, but a bit too large for my feet since apparently they run a little big or I fall between sizes. Luckily padding helps with this :)

      I'll go check out the Lindy Bop website. I don't like their dresses particularly much but the shoes seem interesting.

      Delete
  5. These are beautiful, and I especially love those first ones. The detail on all of these is just stunning! I'd be afraid to even wear these works of art--I'd scuff them within half an hour of putting them on!

    Cheers,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's seriously cool!!! We see collabs all the time these days in the mainstream fashion world, why not the vintage one as well? I hope this pairing is just one of many such partnerships that we'll see in the coming years.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so fab! I love Irregular Choice, but they're a bit over the top for me to actually wear, so these are right up my alley. I hope they have them on Amazon or something, I would love that first or second pair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's exciting news! I love vintage inspired shoes and have long admired Lindy Bop's dresses! This collaboration sounds like a great match to me! <3 Also, Porecelina.... check out my virtual shoe collection on Pinterest! http://www.pinterest.com/cpolitohalter/shoes/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops. Sorry I spelt your name wrong Porcelina! Got too excited about the shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...