Tuesday 30 September 2014

Caerphilly Vintage Fair, 5th October 2014

Those of you in South Wales might want to put this date in your diary - a local vintage fair is popping up just outside Caerphilly, this coming weekend, on Sunday 5th October.

caerphilly

There will be a fashion show, which is very exciting.  Run by a few ladies from the Women's Institute, it promises to be something a bit different from the big vintage fairs.  If you do end up going, please come and say hello!

I'd also like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on my last post - for your lovely sentiments, and for all the tips and advice!  I'm very grateful to know such wonderful people in the blogosphere.  My brain is already busying away with plenty of ideas for upcoming wedding-themed posts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks lovely! Hope to see you there - you'll spot me because I think I'm helping a friend out on the catwalk!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...